Completing an master in computer applications is most hardest faced by students, as MCA is one of the stream that is choose by many IT Students, so finding research topic by MCA students are very much tricky. As time passes, many of new & latest development in technology or innovation comes out. In today’s world technology is part of human life, & without technology our life is incomplete. So doing new research in technology will sure help us.
There are many tips for writing research paper such as how to write introduction, review etc.
Here are some tips, you should strongly consider:
- Search for topic that you can spend your time in it, something that will make interest in you.
- Think about research topic that can be easily done by you.
- Start doing pre-research now
- I will say just find research topic that is not much old, like try to find research topic that is not older than 4-5 years.
- Save or Download every articles you read on internet & organized folder in proper way, this will also help in last minute.
- Note down reference books name one by one.
- Supposed you have choose a topic for research, try to find at least 7-8 papers that is related to it.
- Now first learn whole paper one by one, suppose you are learning 1st paper and you find that this topic needs to be put in my research paper, just take out a pen & paper and write that paragraph in your own words so that your content won’t be plagiarized [This is very important, when you are publishing papers], now same do with others papers too.
- Once you finished writing those on another paper, now try to accommodate that content in one paper.
- Make yourself understand each paragraph or topics.
- Don't do research paper just only for marks, this will help you in your resume as well as in future.
- Introduction will be first rest it’s up to you or depend on where you are publishing.
- Page formats, font-size etc. matters most in research papers.
- Give each section particular words or paragraph.
- Keep researching or working everyday on research paper, so that at last you will have enough knowledge about that research topics.
- Give references from where you took data, at end of research paper [Try to note or save links from where you are taking data]
- Try to keep backup of your data where ever is necessary.
- If anyone having problem in English, try to find third party tool for proofreading.
- Grammar is important.
There are many interesting topic one students can easily choose are:
- Research in data mining
- Research machine learning
- Research in digital image processing
- Research in IOT
- Research topics in Artificial Intelligence
- Research topics in cloud computing
- Research topics in Big Data
We are providing you more topics that will help you:
- AI in day-to-day Life of people.
- Augmented Reality
- AI in driving
- Cloud Technologies
- Social Privacy & Security
- VR in human life
- Computer generated chips in Human Brain
Some More [Quora]:
- Datamining and Scrapping
- Datamining and Issues
- Datamining algorithms efficiency and complexity
- Project Management and Tools and techniques
- Software Cost model variations with time in future
- Software engineering processes
- Human computer interaction
- Formal methods of software verification
If you have any query, please ask we will surely guide you all or you can mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do share this articles with your friends & who needs it <3
Completing an master in computer applications is most hardest faced by students, as MCA is one of the stream that is choose by many IT Students, so finding research topic by MCA students are very much tricky